Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Island People Mas - Trinidad Carnival


I just returned from a two month trip to Trinidad by way of New Orleans (shooting for Newsweek) and Tennessee(shooting the new Gray Fossil Museum). I was in Trinidad preparing our Carnival band Island People Mas for our 2008 presentation which is called Animal Instincts. Not sure if you new I am part owner/creator of a Carnival band in Trinidad. We create the costumes that people wear throughout the two day "parade", as well create the theme and provide the music trucks and free drinks for two days. I shot a New calendar of our new Carnival Costumes and we have already sold out of most of the costumes in the band. But you should take a look at our site.

I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO COME "PLAY MAS" IN TRINIDAD'S CARNIVAL WITH ISLAND PEOPLE MAS IN 2008. It will be one of the most amazing experiences of your life!

islandpeoplemas.com

1 comment:

DJ M.O.S. said...

Dope blog, i'm adding you as a link on mine.