Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Barack Obama - wow!!!


So as you all probably know, I've never been too interested in Politics. Yes i vote when needed but that's about it. But last night i had the opportunity to attend "Barack on Braodway". an event hosted by many talented Broadway performers. The performances were great! but best of all was seeing and hearing Barack speak in person. I have to say, I was REALLY REALLY inspired and moved. This guy is amazing. and although i was already going to vote for him, now i really think it's important that you all do as well. Or at least go see him speak in person and listen, really listen, to him. It was amazing!!! seriously.

So he will be having a rally in Washington Sq Park this Thursday in NYC. for more info click this link. A few of us are already going so if you want to come, let me know.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/semnycrally?source=SEM-event-google-newyork-site-national

No comments: