Sunday, February 19, 2006

Trinidad + India

I'm off for Trinidad tomorrow morning and probably won't sleep at all tonight. This will be my 9th straight year attending Carnival in Trinidad but this year is the first year that we are bringing out our own Carnival Band, Island People Mas. Lets hope all goes well.

I just returned from India last week. It was an amazing 3 weeks, very spiritual. I think I was taught many lessons in hidden ways and I am still figuring them out as I walk around the urban jungle of NYC. Here are some digital snapshots from the trip, I just got the 4x5 contacts back and there are many many exciting and intriguing photos. I think I may have two new projects titled Personal Faith and Believers.

2 comments:

Tia Williams said...

What's up Brother,

Great Blog. I look forward to hearing more wild and wacky trials and tribulations from the one and only
Wyatt Gallery!

-Adam

Unknown said...

awesome photography man. when do you think you will be in trinidad next? any chance of a photography workshop?