Friday, December 18, 2009

Something Special - Holiday Sale for a Cause

Happy Holidays

I hope you all enjoy complete happiness and good health during this Holiday Season.

As we wrap up a year that for many brought it's share of challenges, I am reminded that there are so many people who are experiencing severe levels of hardship.

Thus, I am donating 15% of the proceeds from specially selected photographs, to Habitat for Humanity and The Preservation Alliance of Greater Philadelphia. (Details below)

Please enjoy this opportunity to collect one of my photographs while simultaneously giving to a good cause.

To view and purchase these specially selected photographs, go to 
www.wyattgallery.com/sales 



Philadelphia Photos start at $150US and pre-matted 8x10" photos start at $300

I wish you and yours a happy and healthy Holiday

- Wyatt





No comments: